How strong is your sub-contractor base?
We currently have a 10+ year relationship with multiple MEP contractors, steel, concrete, masonry, carpentry, drywall, flooring, painting, roofing, excavation, fire alarm, sprinkler, building automation and a variety of specialty contractors. Bellevue prides itself on the commitment of their subcontractors to each project. This type of commitment comes from trust in knowing that when scheduled to perform their portion of the project, the site will be ready, that our management team will be on site for assistance, that all documents will be in order and that they will be paid in a timely manner.
What different types of work does your company perform?
The company goes back close to 100 years and its project range includes the development and construction of corporate buildings, assisted living facilities, shopping centers, residential developments, corporate renovations and corporate infrastructure upgrades. Over the past 8 years we have specialized in the renovation of corporate work places and facility upgrades. With the aging buildings and infrastructure in the area and the need for modernization this has been a strong market for the company.
Do you provide release of liens?
Yes, we provide a Release of Liens as required. This is a standard practice expected by both Bellevue and its team of subcontractors.
How many projects do you normally run simultaneously?
We typically have from 4 to 8 projects in an active operational phase, with additional projects in numerous pre-construction phases.
Does your company secure any permits needed for the construction?
Bellevue has found that it is best for us and our subcontractors to secure all permits required for the project.
Do you have staff that can provide Value Engineering?
Yes, value engineering has become the norm in today’s world of construction. With the vast array of materials, technology and methods available to clients, the cost of any project can be reviewed and re-evaluated with the client to provide cost-saves.
How large are your operation/management teams?
Our field staff Superintendents who oversee and coordinate all site operations. We have laborers who provide support for field operations. Our office staff covers pre-construction, A&E coordination, project management and accounting/clerical. We have sufficient coverage for any project, large or small that our clients need.
What type of projects has Bellevue Contractors completed recently?
The following list includes some of the projects Bellevue has completed over the past 2 years.
- Total fire alarm system upgrades at a twin 8 story corporate center.
- Full floor office building renovation, 20,000 sq. ft. total demolition and rebuild.
- Space renovation including walls, ceilings, MEP, floors, finishes and furniture at (7) different locations ranging from 5,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Space renovation common area upgrades including trim, carpet and paint at building complex.
- Renovations to Auditorium in corporate center.
- Network Equipment Room rebuild including abatement, walls, floors, total power reconfiguration, fire system mods, building automation mods, network system transfer and HVAC mods.
- Manufacturing equipment upgrade projects. These projects also include drawing development for the space mods needed to incorporate new and relocated equipment.
- Sprinkler and domestic system main feed upgrade for 9 story building including excavation and wet tap into a city high pressure main.
- Building escalator replacement project including complete demo and replacement of (4) escalators in corporate center office building.
- Security Portal Access Entry projects, including mods to the entry points, card reader portal installation and lobby finish renovations at (6) building locations.
- UPS room HVAC upgrades at office building complex.
- Security gate projects at (2) building complexes.
Does Bellevue provide its own A&E? If not, what firms do you work with?
We can provide A&E on some projects depending on their overall scope. We partner with local firms that have provided quality architecture and engineering on multiple projects. We also manage projects where the client provides their own A&E designed plans.
What is the range from high to low in years of service for your employees?
Our staff, not including the partners, ranges in years of service from 30 years to 2 years.
What type of safety programs do you have in place?
Bellevue has a safety book that follows the OSHA guidelines. See attached.
Have there been any accidents recently that caused property damage or personal injury?
Bellevue prides itself on being a safety conscious company that has no record of accidents, property damage or personal injury.
Is Bellevue a Minority Firm?
Yes, Bellevue Contractors is a WBE.
How many states do you hold a license in?
We currently hold licenses in Delaware and Maryland but would be able to retain licenses in other states as required.
What is your average realization to schedule and budget?
Schedule integrity is one of Bellevue Contractors true strengths. With many of the projects we manage, failure to achieve scheduled completion would have an enormous effect on our clients. Our schedule compliance is a key to bringing our customers back for future work. Bellevue also prides itself on being a steward of our client’s budget. Bellevue’s office staff places great effort in assisting our clients in the establishment of an achievable budget.